5th grade teachers have spirit! McDonald's Spirit Night 2015
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Fifth grade students are getting into the routine of changing classes, homework, and daily activities. Ask your child about their teachers, their friends, and their enrichment/tutoring classes. They all seem to be excited about 5th grade!
Students are learning:
- all about the Civil War and how it changed and shaped our country.
- Earth Science, with a volcano project due in late September.
- how to make inferences and provide evidence (proof) to support their thinking.
- theories about characters in fiction.
- how to organize and write narrative essays.
- decimals and place value.
All 5th grade teachers will be at McDonald's Spirit Night on September 15. Come out and have dinner with your favorite teacher!!
Important dates to remember!
McDonald's Spirit Night: September 15 from 5 to 8 p.m.
Fit Family Friday: September 18 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Fall Festival: September 26 from 11 to 3
Wellness Club Kids: September 30 from 2:30-3:30
Wellness Club Kids: October 7 from 2:30-3:30
Fall Break: October 12-13
Wellness Club Kids: October 14 from 2:30-3:30
McDonald's Spirit Night: October 14 from 5 to 8 p.m.
Report cards go home: October 15
Curriculum Night: October 20 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Wellness Club Kids: October 28 from 2:30-3:30
Fun Run and Character Dress-up Day: October 30